photoshop blog #1

 I watched three videos on photoshop for beginners. The three I chose were 'Adobe photoshop tutorial: EVERY tool in the toolbar explained and demonstrated' from Josh Mcdarris, ' Learn photoshop in five minutes beginner tutorial' by Flow Studio, and 'Adobe photoshop tutorial: the basics for beginners' by Alec Markarian. 

The first video I watched from Josh Mcdarris was about 45 minutes and went over every single tool in the provided toolbar and how to use it. I think this video was very helpful in explaining the tools and purpose. Not only was he amazing at explaining the tools and use but also how you can use it in other ways. 

As a beginner in photoshop,  I personally found this video very helpful. I followed along as the video was going on so I knew the tools and how to use them properly.  


The next video I watched was Learn photoshop in five minutes beginner tutorial by flow studio. I thought that this video was a quick an easy tutorial. The video was more of a rundown and making quick art. In comparison to the first video I watched it was not as detailed and it moved quicker. This video was around 5 minutes so it was not as detailed. 


The last video I watched was adobe photoshop tutorial the basics for beginners. In comparison to the last videos I thought this video was a nice balance in time. From the first video being around 45 minutes to the second video being around 5 minutes the last video is 36 minutes. I thought this video was nice for beginners and went over the tools and how to create art with it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ID HW 1

#0 BLOG

Selfies blog #0