#0 BLOG

 Hi! My name is Emma Shuck and I am a pre-nursing major. I am a freshman and it is my first semester at The University of Tampa. I am excited to take this class so I can learn coding and further my experience with photoshop. I have always wanted to learn how to code, so hopefully I am good at it! 

    I live 45 minutes outside of Tampa and I have lived in England for three years when I was younger. I grew up around this area every weekend and I have always loved it. A hobbie I enjoy is dancing. I was a dancer for 15 years and danced all the way through high school. I was co-captain and captain of my high schools dance team. In high school I was apart of many clubs including National Honor Society and Health Occupations Students of America. In both clubs I held leadership positions. I like to be known as a leader and not a follower. One thing I am not good at would be skiing. Since I have lived in Florida most of my life, snow is a rare occasion for me! The last time I went skiing was also my first time and I am not sure how people ski at all, (Especially the athletes competing in the olympics, they should all get gold medals for that). 

From this class I expect to learn how to code and create digital media through coding. I also hope to continue my experience in photoshop. I took some photoshop and digital media classes through high school but I never attempted coding before. So, hopefully I learn it quick and remember what I know from high school from photoshop. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ID HW 1

Selfies blog #0