Somewhere project

 I have minimal experience with photoshop but I remember doing this in high school in my digital media class. So, when I found out we were doing this project I was excited because I knew what to do. For the somewhere I chose a friends episode where they are sitting on the couch in central perk. Not only did I pick this scene because I watch Friends everyday but because my mother actually named me after Ross and Rachels baby, Emma. 

I found this project easy but there was a few bumps in the road. The main thing I had issues with was trying to blend my body into the background while making sure it looked natural. I have an eye for small detail so I took the time to make sure I was as blended in as possible. 


The before: 



Me before: 



Completed: 



Comments

  1. Great job. Never seen Friends but you did a good job blending yourself in

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ID HW 1

#0 BLOG

Selfies blog #0